hello darling

Hello my dear readers! 

The week has been pretty hectic, because of work and a party. Work's at least 9.5 hours almost everyday and I hardly have time to rest and unwind now. Ugh, the things I do for money. Oh well, gotta go through this when I grow up anyway! 

Had a little lunch outing with Fariz on Tuesday at Parkway! Satisfied my craving for porridge. The porridge there is AH-MAY-ZING. I am not even kidding! It's only $3+ for a huge bowl. Worth it, worth it, worth it!! No picture though, gobbled it up the moment I bought it. Selfie time!




Although the meeting was short, it was a good catch up session okaii :) 

.
.
.
.
.


Went for Sab's birthday chalet on Thursday! Expected myself to be bored but there were SO many people and things happening over there. Shisha, drinks, free flow of cigarettes(for the record I did not smoke ok I'm just sayin'). There were many many many hot girls and guys so my self-esteem dropped wayyyy below zero. Yep. Was so excited to catch up with Noelle after not seeing her for so long! 

The journey to the chalet was cray because we hardly had an idea on where in the world that exact unit was. Took a bus at first but ended up cabbing there. It was so deep inside and super dark! It's true, you probably need a torch light if it weren't for the street lights. 









FAMILY SHOT HAHA 



A semi-drunk and high Eunice. 











Tried to get a cab... Waited about 15-20 minutes before Noelle and I actually got one. Silly midnight fares. HAHA 

.
.
.
.
.

So I just started work on Friday and I guess it's pretty manageable. Made a few friends here and there but they're pretty competitive when it comes to sales etc. 



Back corridor! 



Yesterday's breakfast at Beanstro before work! Bagel with smoked salmon. The amount of salmon they gave was soooo generous! It was rolled up into a big circle and I couldn't really finish it. Money well spent though, what's a meal without hot vanilla in Beanstro as well right? Hehe! 

Alright so that's the end of my update for now, school's out and there's still a little bit of CCA. Can't wait for it to be all over so I can really concentrate on relaxing! Should start making a shopping list for Christmas soon heh till next time! X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Hey

My name's Chantal but people call me "chan" for short. Here's where I share bits and pieces of my life with you. Bubbly on the exterior but I could be angsty 24/7 deep inside ahahaha. Gotta love food! Sushiiiii.

I really enjoy travelling and experiencing new things, anytime and anywhere. Give me a camera and I'll start taking shots of almost anything!

So here's how the blog posts go, it starts out with a little tinge of my everyday life and then we venture into something I'd like to call the Main Dish. Enjoy!

I post pictures at @chantalkatharine on Instagram. Feel free to follow me :)


Contact me at: chantalkatharine@gmail.com :)

Ads

Instagram


Twitter Updates