new beginnings


HELLOOOO THERE!

So I guess this is a new blog and I decided to leave my old one behind for now. Would probably reopen it again when I make some changes to it or whatever.. Don't ask me why though it's just gonna be locked and left for dead. 

Till then, I'll be using this space! I kinda like the fact that I'm starting from scratch, feels like a new beginning. I'd be mostly blogging from my phone so it'd be a lot more convenient for me to update on the go, and it'll be more informal bcos there's not such thing as formatting using Mobile Blogger heh. 

I actually really left behind a really huge post on my previous blog about my experience at BMTH's gig just a coupla weeks ago at Hard Rock Hotel. It was 

A M A Z E B A L L S

No, I'm serious. I did a compilation video on it! Would probably post it up another time when my laptop finally decides to be an angel. It was really such a good experience for me, especially when I actually made it to the first 2 rows despite not being one of the earliest people to reach the venue. Thank god for water, or else I would've died from heatstroke or something. My chest hurt a lot! Worth it though. 

Lately school's been all about OP(Oral Presentation). Every single time you go back, you gotta rehearse your lines, go through the clicking etc. I would say it's rather stressful but it's way better than studying for promos anytime - Not that I studied HAHAH

Right now I'm just really looking forward to the holidays and really just starting on my journey towards ending 2013 with a blast. Got many things planned out and I hope it all turns out well. Wouldn't know what I'd do without my friends whom I treat like family rn. I would say they know more things about me than my parents actually do! I can't wait to get a job and earn enough money for the shopping spree which I have been dying to have for myself. I don't really wanna rely on my parents anymore, I mean, I'm 17 already so I should do something for myself right? 

Managed to catch Thor: The Dark World on the day of its premiere! Caught the first show with the boy hehe. It was really good! If you haven't watched it, you should go and catch it as soon as possible. Mom's been bugging me to watch with her despite knowing that I've already watched it. Must be a really big fan. You know what I mean? Everyone's just so stoked to catch this movie and I must say it's really worth watching. I would gladly watch it 3-4 times but I'm not the kind to spend money on watching something more than once. 

School's technically out for me this Friday. Yay! Really, I've been waiting for this day since forever. Can't wait to catch up with my old friends and just chill. It's the Christmas season soon and I'm planning to start doing some present shopping for them. I don't usually buy gifts for people (HAHA) so I thought of having a change for this year. Hopefully they'll like my presents, they better do. HAHA nah I'm just kidding about liking my presents. I'm not making any sense now am I? 

So I'm sorry that this post doesn't really have pictures.. But here are some now! Not gonna elaborate much on them but they're rather recent. Toodles! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Hey

My name's Chantal but people call me "chan" for short. Here's where I share bits and pieces of my life with you. Bubbly on the exterior but I could be angsty 24/7 deep inside ahahaha. Gotta love food! Sushiiiii.

I really enjoy travelling and experiencing new things, anytime and anywhere. Give me a camera and I'll start taking shots of almost anything!

So here's how the blog posts go, it starts out with a little tinge of my everyday life and then we venture into something I'd like to call the Main Dish. Enjoy!

I post pictures at @chantalkatharine on Instagram. Feel free to follow me :)


Contact me at: chantalkatharine@gmail.com :)

Ads

Instagram


Twitter Updates