Mozzie Bites

You must probably be wondering what's up with my title. 

Lol, tbh there's no link, just that I got loads of mozzie bites prior to this post. HAHHAHA. School has been fun every single day, and it's really cool how I look forward to it all the time. It's been a long while since I felt that way. So many new "dreams" in this new environment, I feel as though 24 hours a day really isn't enough! The worst part is, I really don't know what to wear everyday. The girls in my course seem to have multiple closets or something, they hardly even repeat entire outfits. :( Sigh sponsors pls. *prays*

More pictures from lessons with my girlies and wonderful classmates from the other day hehehe



Apparently Lynn didn't wanna accept our love.




Have I ever mentioned how much I absolutely HATE having bigass pimples on my forehead




Rachel being a cute little retard HAHA






My "zing" with Rachel <3



All of these were taken during VPDP, once again. Tbh though I really suck at using a DSLR, i really love this class because it's so hands-on and we can walk around taking pics of ourselves and just have fun. It's all about the experience, isn't it? 

Pics from Friday's lessons! 





why nobody talk to me 



We're seriously the Powerpuff Girls. No, seriously.




Um perhaps offering my love to you




If you're wondering why I was tryna do so many hand gestures, it's because I was trying to get the hearts/birds to move near my hands. One day I'll know how to make the birds move towards me hekhekhek

Went to some place after school with em girlies and got mozzie bites within 10 minutes. (Hence the title because mozzie bites are disturbing me ugh)



Xin Hui: "Eh what's that ah"


I really wish I owned a DSLR so I didn't have to worry bout taking pictures in the evening.



Xin Hui's so fierce. But I love her nonetheless because she always laughs at/with me no matter how ridiculous I am. 


Favourite picture of myself for the day.




My eyes are really small under sunlight. HAHA







Scared of us already not HAHHAA



Xin Hui I think this is like an appreciation post for you pls. But anyway yup I'm really grateful to have met you. You're the first person I ever clicked so well with in the course/class. It's as though I found my long lost sister in you. It's funny how I regard you as my older sis when you're really a year younger than me. I should feel old rn :(





My fav pics of her! *ahem because I took them* AHAHA kidding but yeah I love the background. 




I was rly tired at this point already, so I decided to look at the ground so I didn't have to smile or anything. Btw do you notice how photogenic Lynn is wtf 

.
.
.
.
.

So I was playing around with my hair curler and was really thinking if I should have curly hair or just stick with what I have now. 







Actually there's only one pic of me here in curly hair HAHAHHA but ok confession, the main point of uploading the pics was to dump it here and delete it off my phone. And since several of you were wondering what app I use for my photo filters, it's Mextures. Not sure if it's still a paid app but it's REALLY GOOD. I strongly recommend it!!!! You can create your own "formulae" for future photos too. Have fun guys! Till next time x













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Hey

My name's Chantal but people call me "chan" for short. Here's where I share bits and pieces of my life with you. Bubbly on the exterior but I could be angsty 24/7 deep inside ahahaha. Gotta love food! Sushiiiii.

I really enjoy travelling and experiencing new things, anytime and anywhere. Give me a camera and I'll start taking shots of almost anything!

So here's how the blog posts go, it starts out with a little tinge of my everyday life and then we venture into something I'd like to call the Main Dish. Enjoy!

I post pictures at @chantalkatharine on Instagram. Feel free to follow me :)


Contact me at: chantalkatharine@gmail.com :)

Ads

Instagram


Twitter Updates