Starstruck

As you can see from the stated title, I turned into an ultimate fangirl for perhaps one of the very first few times of my life. I hardly spazz so much over celebrities unless I really support them. This was a very good experience because it was mainly unexpected.. We didn't actually plan to see them anymore or even go to this event. Oh yes, what event is it? It's none other than the..

Youtube Fan Fest 2014!!!!!!!

My close friends would know that I'm the laziest person alive. I would say I wanna go for these events, but 

1) My mother wouldn't let me because of curfew/she just doesn't like me going out
2) I always forget about the event till the day itself so I wouldn't get to go
3) I just decide to watch the events via live streaming or watch the videos thereafter posted by people. 

I'm just gonna start with the other part of the day. Lynn and I decided to meet first at Bugis so we took a few pics here and there while tryna shop for stuff! I don't think we can ever stop shopping. Once we see something, BUY. 


so kiut






I just felt like buying this and wearing it to school every single day HAHAHA


My fake bangs.. HAHAHA sorry to those who actually believed it. But I'll never ever cut bangs anymore. I don't wanna look like a little girl!


Fries with ice cream. Absolutely awesome! For those who haven't given this a try, please do. You really wouldn't regret it. 






Got a kiss from the cute little baby alpaca plushie!!! HAHAH I'm such a kid. 


Um, meow? HAHAHAH we were tempted to get this hairband but figured we wouldn't wear it at all except during lesson time while we're photoboothing. 



Do any of you like pineapple tops? It's pretty cute but.. hahahahhaha

Alright so reaching this point we were assuming we wouldn't get to see the people at the event anymore due to the long queue. True enough the moment we reached Somerset, we sprang on our feet to the event area to realise that the last 100 free tickets were given away to the people right in front of us. Just our luck right? But....

We went to Timothy Delaghetto's M&G instead! 

Lynn & Rachel were super eager to meet him that we decided to ditch whatever was happening around the red carpet. But before that, LYNN TOOK A SELFIE WITH TIM. 


Believe me when I said Lynn practically went berserk after this happened. She started running and jumping around like a little monkey.

LUCKY OR WHAT?!?!?!?! BUT NO, THAT WASN'T THE END. 







HAPPINESS LEVEL AT AN ALL-NEW HIGH. 


SUPER LUCKY RIGHT?!??!?! I remember this girl started squealing and jumping right after this and everyone was just laughing and saying she was so cute. Which I totally agree because it was one of the first few times I've ever seen her so shy in front of a guy before. HAHAHA

We were so glad and excited to meet him!!!! Tbh I've been starstruck ever since then till now (Sunday evening). I still can't believe we managed to meet him even though we were so late! 

Right after that, we were planning to leave the place and have dinner in the east or something, but I had an inkling that something would happen at the red carpet area so we decided to head there for a little while before really leaving. 

Thank god we did that. 



Daz right, we managed to get in!!!! We couldn't have been luckier because we were just standing and chilling by the barricade before all that happened. We were suddenly told to stand in two lines, and then we were allowed into the event venue. We could hardly contain our happiness. Hahahahahaha!!


Yay. Didn't take much photos because I took videos instead... And then I realised it was gonna be on YouTube anyway so.. drats. 

After the event, we saw 2 people whom I admire very very much..


MUNAH & HIRZI!!! 

I was so ecstatic when I saw them, I practically lost control of my emotions. I was so so so so so so starstruck and insisted on taking a photo with them! They were so nice and gracious eidfgihjnfklmsdfhaidfhudf I'm still very much shocked. 

Alright here's the end of my post, I just wanted to quickly make the update before I forget everything that had happened especially with my lazy nature. Uploading pics onto my lappy is such a drag. Thank you very much to the man who let us in at the last minute! You da best, really. HAHAHA bye guys!!!!!















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Hey

My name's Chantal but people call me "chan" for short. Here's where I share bits and pieces of my life with you. Bubbly on the exterior but I could be angsty 24/7 deep inside ahahaha. Gotta love food! Sushiiiii.

I really enjoy travelling and experiencing new things, anytime and anywhere. Give me a camera and I'll start taking shots of almost anything!

So here's how the blog posts go, it starts out with a little tinge of my everyday life and then we venture into something I'd like to call the Main Dish. Enjoy!

I post pictures at @chantalkatharine on Instagram. Feel free to follow me :)


Contact me at: chantalkatharine@gmail.com :)

Ads

Instagram


Twitter Updates