o h a n a

Felt more like a holiday than a CIP trip. 

Won't get into details about what we did for CIP because.. It's just the usual things you would do - Social work. 
But, the kids there were so aggressive omg I can't even describe. They're violent!!!! 

Took some vines with the most retarded people in class HAHA I think you can prolly see them on my Twitter or something! 

.
.
.

On the ferry. 

Displaying image.jpeg

There was simply no other occasion to use shades. 

Displaying image.jpeg

Displaying image.jpeg

Please take a moment to focus on Clara's face at the back.. AHAHHAHA 

Displaying image.jpeg

Displaying image.jpeg

Displaying image.jpeg

Miss this girl so much. It's been way too long. Glad to be classmates for the next 2 years HAHA 5 years of friendship and counting! Love you.

Displaying image.jpeg

Idk how Clara's facial expressions are always so zoom worthy. But her face brings joy to my life ya. HAHAHA

Displaying image.jpeg

Kerxin is 2cute4words

Displaying image.jpeg

Displaying image.jpeg

call Clara for a fun time ;) jk tho

Displaying image.jpeg

The 3 musketeers? 

Displaying image.jpeg

The room was pretty comfy! We had one mattress filled with food! 

Displaying image.jpeg

This is barely even 1/3 of what we actually had. 

Displaying image.jpeg

Displaying image.jpeg

HAHA Justin & Gary came shortly after to lepak and just talk. 

Displaying image.jpeg

What do you do when you see a mirror? Exactly. Take a selfie.

Displaying image.jpeg

Displaying image.jpeg

Displaying image.jpeg

MY PHONE'S FILLED WITH CLARA'S PICS HAAAAAALP 

Displaying image.jpeg

:*

Displaying image.jpeg

Displaying image.jpeg

Displaying image.jpeg


Displaying image.jpeg

Right after we were dismissed we went to Toys R' Us. And we saw these really cute animal hats!!!!!!!! 

Displaying image.jpeg

Mini zoo. hehe 

ok that's all for now!!!!!!! 

Displaying image.jpeg

Thanks Clara for my painted nails ily mwa



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Hey

My name's Chantal but people call me "chan" for short. Here's where I share bits and pieces of my life with you. Bubbly on the exterior but I could be angsty 24/7 deep inside ahahaha. Gotta love food! Sushiiiii.

I really enjoy travelling and experiencing new things, anytime and anywhere. Give me a camera and I'll start taking shots of almost anything!

So here's how the blog posts go, it starts out with a little tinge of my everyday life and then we venture into something I'd like to call the Main Dish. Enjoy!

I post pictures at @chantalkatharine on Instagram. Feel free to follow me :)


Contact me at: chantalkatharine@gmail.com :)

Ads

Instagram


Twitter Updates