Change

Yo wassup.

It's been eons since I last updated.. Again. I always say this over and over again just like any other blogger wannabe or whatever you call it. HAHA

So....

School was pretty okay. Dealt with several cases of people leaving us and I must say it was pretty saddening.. Even though we didn't forge very strong bonds, it just didn't feel the same. Any class just isn't the same without any single person. In our case, I guess 5 have left the class. 

Embedded image permalink

Took this picture with Chocky when I went over to Clara's house over the holidays with Thaddeus. Such a qtpie I swear!!! He's the exact same size as Maki, except that he's a lot tamer and seems to be fine being bullied. HAHAH


This was when I got my free egg McMuffin!! 

Ok, all this was actually like in March. But I have like absolutely no pictures to upload rn because my phone's been a bitch lately, no space to take photos all. 

Gotta love life rn though. Everything's just smooth sailing, no drama nothing. Perhaps that's why I have no pics to upload.. Oh well. 

I just can't wait to experience new things in life. I'm becoming so old already hahaha gotta meet new people and know new things before I become outdated and lame. OK BYE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Hey

My name's Chantal but people call me "chan" for short. Here's where I share bits and pieces of my life with you. Bubbly on the exterior but I could be angsty 24/7 deep inside ahahaha. Gotta love food! Sushiiiii.

I really enjoy travelling and experiencing new things, anytime and anywhere. Give me a camera and I'll start taking shots of almost anything!

So here's how the blog posts go, it starts out with a little tinge of my everyday life and then we venture into something I'd like to call the Main Dish. Enjoy!

I post pictures at @chantalkatharine on Instagram. Feel free to follow me :)


Contact me at: chantalkatharine@gmail.com :)

Ads

Instagram


Twitter Updates