Times Flies When You're Happy

It hasn't been the best of holidays. I've been through better.. Even the hols during JC times were better but I guess this is what you get when you trade in your exams. It's the final 2 days of my so-called "Term Break" and I am (not so) proud to say that I haven't accomplished anything except maybe VC and VPDP. VPDP's only been done halfway so I'm pretty much screwed. Sorry if I'm talking in DMC terms but it's all assignments so I doubt you'd be interested anyway. 

So, what has happened during the time I MIA-ed?!?!??!! 

Lots!!!!!!

Well, not really. 



Got ma nails done after so long. The pastel blue was wearing off so I decided to peel it all away before putting on a new colour. Was way too broke to pay for the soak off heheheh


I may or may not have gotten a second piercing.


aaaand I got a new hair colour.. but I'm not loving it. It's so orange I don't even know what to do about it anymore. Maybe I should just go blonde since my hair already looks so shitty HAHAHA

.
.
.
.
.



So during the course of these 2 weeks I met Lynn and Rachel quite a lot. Be it shopping, food outings and what not.



Can't get enough of the lighting in H&M's changing room.





I know you're not supposed to do this but I really needed to seize the opportunity since I haven't been able to get a seat in the train these few weeks. It sucks when the journey is so damn long and you gotta stand all the way.

Ok and this was the absolute highlight of my holidays. Dim Sum!

I'm such a sucker for food so I would hunt for goodies everywhere. HAHA but since I couldn't travel far, we decided to eat in town. And so here's Bao Jin Tian. The food here is amazeballs!!! Especially the hargao and carrot cake omg.

I can't even


breathe.



Who could even resist this??!?!





Here's my before I started my feast. A full belly is a happy belly. And just looking at food made me so excited already. huhuhu



Lynn and her signature face. I love you Lynnzilla




lol @ my brows


Habbo Hotel with Khai AHAHHAHAHAHA


I'm starting to like how fierce I look sometimes. hahaha


Rachel's so much shorter than me but our legs are of the same length.. or maybe hers are even longer. WHAT SORCERY???


RACHELZILLA. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BABE. BOOBS DON'T LIE.



matching matching





Good lighting @ magic hour


My face while I got my piercing. I thought it would've been painful again but nope it happened so fast I could barely feel anything. The pain only came after that. AHAHA

btw sorry for spamming photos I really feel so lazy plus I'm practising my photo essay skills. Hope my photos do tell a story ;)



Watermelon for you? Haha we went to Rachy's house and watched "Coming Soon". Scary movie!!! I love Thai horror movies hehehe




85 with them babez. So much food but it wasn't enough! Honestly going out with them could be a bad thing sometimes because they never ever stop eating. How the hell are they still so skinny?!?!?!






some romance with rachelzilla here sorry lynnzilla


This was after the first dye job. The colour was really diff on the top but I felt that the bottom was still the same as last time so I wasn't too happy about it. Hence the second dye job!


This was the day right after the second dye job! The colour's much brighter but it's a shitty orange. Oh well. Guess I'm fine with being an orange head tho. Gonna a fellow brightheaded woman like Lynnzilla.



Jelly sandals. They're aren't all that pretty but hella comfortable!


Went to BayBeats with this retard ytd hehe



Selfies from today hehe ok this is the last one. 

I'm really really upset that my holidays have ended so quickly. I have so much work left undone and I honestly don't know how I'm gonna get some of them done by tonight. But I'm still grateful for everything thus far, for such good friends and encouragement from them.

I just wished I had a little more time... To unwind and get my shit done. 

I really love blogging but I'm starting to understand what kind of a chore it can be sometimes. As much as I would like to update sometimes, I don't even have enough energy to do it. I just end up watching my Korean dramas again while tryna get my emotional shit together. I mean it's not like y'all read my blog all the way anyway. But the fact that you're reading this part of the post rn makes me so happy and grateful because I honestly wouldn't read my own blog HAHA. So many many many thanks to you qt readers!!!!!! 

It honestly takes shit loads of time for me to even do up one post.. Like over a period of 3-4 days because I always stop halfway to scroll through my Twitter/Tumblr timelines or talk to people.. LOL sometimes I really wonder whether having 24 hours a day is enough.

I really wanna get a few things done in the next few months!!!! 

1) Get a new hair colour
2) Get my hair trimmed or perhaps have a new hairstyle

3) Get a DSLR
4) Get a ring light

5) Get 6 more pairs of shoes
6) Stop being late for everything

Let's hope I actually manage to cross some things out of the checklist! 

Hehe till next time. X




























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Hey

My name's Chantal but people call me "chan" for short. Here's where I share bits and pieces of my life with you. Bubbly on the exterior but I could be angsty 24/7 deep inside ahahaha. Gotta love food! Sushiiiii.

I really enjoy travelling and experiencing new things, anytime and anywhere. Give me a camera and I'll start taking shots of almost anything!

So here's how the blog posts go, it starts out with a little tinge of my everyday life and then we venture into something I'd like to call the Main Dish. Enjoy!

I post pictures at @chantalkatharine on Instagram. Feel free to follow me :)


Contact me at: chantalkatharine@gmail.com :)

Ads

Instagram


Twitter Updates