I Like Berries

So I decided to clarify my beliefs and search up on the meaning of "Holiday".

This is what I got: 


If you look closely, I'm pretty sure it stated "when no work is done".

I repeat,

WHEN NO WORK IS DONE.

So why is it that I have truckloads of work these few weeks!??!?!? Tbh it feels even heavier than holiday homework in JC/Secondary school for some reason. Even though it isn't academic based, it's so damn hectic and I'm really starting to think the duration of 3 weeks isn't enough at all. 

That aside, I'm really happy that we were allowed to loan the DSLR for the hols! Yknow what this means, more selfies with better resolution. I've been fiddling with it a lot and it's really saddening to part with it tomorrow. On the bright side, I'll be having it back again soon for my project! Shouldn't get into details about the assignments but all I can say is I would trade all those for exams so I would've at least been able to fully unwind and have fun. I guess that's what happens when you don't have exams and have quite a lot of free time during the term.

.
.
.
.
.

That being said, I still managed to squeeze in some time for window shopping as well as actual shopping with ma babes this week. So glad that I got to see them!! It's like I'm slowly morphing into an overly attached friend. Or maybe I already am... hurhurhur.



Shopped with Rachy the baboon on Monday right after loaning da cameras.




I'm really starting to have an addiction towards turtle neck tops. They're the comfiest tops ever!!! Plus they're super versatile, they can go with almost anything. Jeans, shorts, skirts, leggings, etc!! HAHA ACTUALLY THERE'S NO MORE ETC THAT'S BASICALLY IT





#lynnchel the shameless couple










Sorry for the overload of pics!!! We were camwhoring quite a bit hehe


Here's Maki. Happy Fathers' Day to your papa. He has helped a great deal in creating my favourite ball of happiness.

 So I went to the SEA Aquarium to see my beloved stingrays again.



SO CUTE RIGHT?!?!?!


And I also got Henna done :))







.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok let's go to selfies now shall we. 

Don't say I didn't warn ya, it's gonna be an overload once again. Feel free to press the X button HAHAHA

I was just fiddling with the DSLR when I was bored and I got these. Played up with some filters too!


It's thanks to Mextures that I managed to create the blue-pink gradient thingy.


Have I ever mentioned that I also like Tigger very much? 



I think I look like the molestor moon emoji here.




aaaaaaand the ultimate clincher...


HAHAHA I LOOK SO EVIL I CANNOT TAKE IT!!!

OK BYE thanks for tolerating my stupidity. 

Happy Fathers' Day to all you papas out there!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for producing my friends and the people I love in the world. :)))

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Hey

My name's Chantal but people call me "chan" for short. Here's where I share bits and pieces of my life with you. Bubbly on the exterior but I could be angsty 24/7 deep inside ahahaha. Gotta love food! Sushiiiii.

I really enjoy travelling and experiencing new things, anytime and anywhere. Give me a camera and I'll start taking shots of almost anything!

So here's how the blog posts go, it starts out with a little tinge of my everyday life and then we venture into something I'd like to call the Main Dish. Enjoy!

I post pictures at @chantalkatharine on Instagram. Feel free to follow me :)


Contact me at: chantalkatharine@gmail.com :)

Ads

Instagram


Twitter Updates