Shiny


Starting the post with my favourite picture of the week.

It's been such an exciting week!!!!!!

Firstly, I would like to talk about my fall. HAHAH 


Here's momsie Daphne helping me with the ointment and bandage. Super motherly right?!?!

So basically I kinda fell while running to class and it was REALLY embarrassing to have tripped over the stairs on my way to CASS. Not only that, I actually fell flat. :( Friends kept telling me it's the first time they actually heard of anyone falling down in SP. AND, I was the first to use the stuff in the first aid box thingy. Shows a lot huh. HAHA clumsy girl in the house 


Couldn't miss the chance to show off the "Japanese flag" on my hand. HAHA



My signature pose!!! So basically this was during gen ed and we had to present on our own stuff for show n tell. Fun class, but sometimes I just get too carried away with other things. The people are a fun bunch tho!


 Always taking photos during visual comm class. Perhaps it's really my most dreaded class because it's just so dry and... *falls asleep*


How the heck do people even balance hair between the lips and nose?!?!?!




AND THE BEST PICTURE AWARD GOES TO RACHEL BECAUSE OF HER CHICKEN WINGZ


Fierce daph is fierce


Attempted to play Monopoly during our break but we ended up just chit chatting HAHAHA you see that's the thing about breaks, sometimes you just really don't wanna do anything. The best thing could just be to sit down and lepak.





Chillin' in da library yo 


 I guess I really have an addiction with selfies or something. I take one every 10 mins maybe? Btw I'm a crazy fan of Starbucks so 1-for-1 was something I definitely couldn't miss. 



Does my bandage look cool?


Idk why but I kinda like the look of the bandage on my leg AM I WEIRD YET


Can I have long legs and grow taller tooooooo


The day we decided to be hippie. Did I ever mention how much I love candid shots?





I think she did quite a good job at imitating the facial expression LOL


H&M's a really good place to shop nowadays, especially with the number of floors they have!! woohoo






While waiting for a slow boy to try on his outfit aiyoo


Rachel and I coincidentally wore the same kind of outfit so we decided it was necessary to snap a pic of it. Btw the shoes are pretty uncomfortable after awhile, especially if you run. Moral of the story: Do not run in heels. 





hehe shoes


Outfit for a Friday :D


Shopped with these girls + Angeline. Craziest bunch of girls I've ever met, but shopping with them was so much fun. 




Looked really good on the rack but when I wore it on it just got awkward HAHAHA


Okay so basically my week has been a really pleasant one. Sorry for the lack of words on my blog posts, I usually feel too lazy to say anything because I think pictures speak way louder than words. I'm really grateful for the friends I have in this school, because they're the reason why I'm really happy nowadays. Not forgetting one very special person as well. Hehe marshmadu x

.
.
.
.
.



More visuals from today hehe




















Till next time x







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin

Hey

My name's Chantal but people call me "chan" for short. Here's where I share bits and pieces of my life with you. Bubbly on the exterior but I could be angsty 24/7 deep inside ahahaha. Gotta love food! Sushiiiii.

I really enjoy travelling and experiencing new things, anytime and anywhere. Give me a camera and I'll start taking shots of almost anything!

So here's how the blog posts go, it starts out with a little tinge of my everyday life and then we venture into something I'd like to call the Main Dish. Enjoy!

I post pictures at @chantalkatharine on Instagram. Feel free to follow me :)


Contact me at: chantalkatharine@gmail.com :)

Ads

Instagram


Twitter Updates